In the Deep – In their first episode since the PL 7 launch, Jordan (@BuntSingles) and Shwebsi (@Shwebsi) make their triumphant return to answer some mailbag questions from PL+ members, as well as fellow Pitcher List staffers. Come for the deep league strategy, stay for Jordan reading player stats in his best ASMR voice.
- Intro (1:00)
- Tips and strategies for a first-time deep league player (9:25)
- Post-250 catcher options for two catcher leagues (25:50)
- What would In the Deep become if baseball ceased to exist? (36:40)
- Which players are in line for more playing time in 2022 than 2021? (39:31)
- Who are your favorite late-round pitchers not named Houck or Ashby? (1:03:03)
Board Bets Added This Episode:
- Anthony Alford (J) vs Sam Hilliard (S) – 5×5 Standard Roto Categories
- Austin Nola and Omar Narváez (J) vs Max Stassi and Danny Jansen (S) – 5×5 Standard Roto Categories Combined
If you enjoy the pod, please subscribe, drop us a 5-star review, and leave some kind words on your platform of choice:
Also be sure to follow Jordan, Shwebsi, and the official podcast account on Twitter, and check the pinned tweet on the show page for mailbag and feedback submissions!
Podcast cover art by Christine Weber