Dugout Study Hall – Expert layman Matt Goodwin (@TheCorkedMatt) and fake baseball economist Alexander Chase (@chase_rate) talk about their TGFBI leagues (and league-mates), some draft strategy, the universal DH and its impact, the new PL7 player pages, and how dope they are, and the pitching landscape ahead of 2022 drafts.
Help us out with a FIVE STAR RATING and a REVIEW wherever you listen and ENJOY!
Subscribe: Apple | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | Amazon | TuneIn | Radio.com | Deezer
Join PL+ and support the podcast, get an Ad-Free Website, and access to our Discord community!
- What’s next about CSW%? (01:47)
- TGFBI prep and Justin Turner love (6:30)
- Pass/Fail: NL DH and its beneficiaries (13:12)
- Numbers of the Week: PL Player Pages Deep Dive (25:41)
- Approaches to Drafting Pitching (39:42)
- Planting Some Flags (56:52)
- What’s a top closer worth? (1:07:05)
Note: Episode recorded on 2/16/22