Welcome back to the latest edition of our Reliever Ranks series! This will bring you up-to-date bullpen depth charts every morning for the day’s games and makes for an excellent tool for those looking to stream saves or wins. This series runs seven days a week, so check in every morning to get your daily bullpen fix!
Transaction and Schedule Notes
- Check back here every day for the latest transaction news. Whether it be a big trade, IL moves, demotions/promotions, if it involves a reliever, we will have it here.
- With it being Opening Day, there are not a lot of streaming options but if you are looking for a shot at a win in deeper leagues to begin the year, I’d consider Josh Winckowski as the Red Sox go up against Kyle Gibson and the Orioles. I can’t imagine Corey Kluber will go more than 5 innings, so there’s potential for a vulture win here if the Red Sox lineup can get to Gibson.
- Primary Closer: these are the relievers that should be rostered in most 12 team mixed leagues, as they will be your best option for saves.
- Next in Line/Co-Closer: these relievers will have more value in holds leagues, but that doesn’t mean they have no value in standard mixed leagues. There’s still 10+ save potential for some of them, and they will likely help in other categories as well.
- Holds Leagues Options: here are the rest of the high leverage reliever options, and while they aren’t in the top two pecking order for saves, they should still provide value in deeper holds leagues.
- Bulk RP (wins): expect to see these relievers entering games early on, around the 5th inning or so, making them a potential source of wins (but little to nothing else).
- Injured: these pitchers are currently on the IL, but should return this season and may be worth stashing depending on your leagues IL rules.
- Today is Opening Day!
- Every morning we will have notes from the previous day’s games, keeping you up to date with how your favorite relievers have been performing.
Bullpen Depth Charts
Also, if you’re looking for a detailed list or ranking of RPs, check out Rick Graham’s weekly pieces:
The Hold Up: Ranking the Top 100 Relievers for Holds Every Thursday
Closing Time: Ranking the Top 30 Closers
Top 100 Relievers for Save+Hold Leagues
Photos by Icon Sportswire | Adapted by Doug Carlin (@Bdougals on Twitter)