Dugout Study Hall – On The Farm’s LaMar Gibson (@InsideFastball) joins Alexander Chase (@chase_rate) to talk through the need-to-know info about the MLB Draft: how the major mechanics work, why it’s so unpredictable, and which players are worth following regardless of where they land.
Please help us with a FIVE STAR RATING and a REVIEW wherever you listen and ENJOY!
BetterHelp: Get 10% off your first month of therapy on us! BetterHelp.com/pitcherlist
- How is the MLB Draft different from other drafts?
- Why do teams intentionally pass on good players?
- “Moneyball,” draft archetypes, and what’s changed in the past two decades
- Druw Jones: lock for first?
- Termarr Johnson, Brooks Lee, and Kevin Parada: early names worth remembering
- Kumar Rocker headlines a depleted pitching class
Note: Episode recorded on 07/09/22