Dugout Study Hall – Expert layman Matt Goodwin (@TheCorkedMatt) and fake baseball economist Alexander Chase (@chase_rate) welcome Mike Carter (@mdrc0508) to talk a little RazzSlam and a lot about closers and saves for 2022.
Help us out with a FIVE STAR RATING and a REVIEW wherever you listen and ENJOY!
- Adjusting for RazzSlam Settings (8:30)
- Do we even want closer in points? (18:15)
- Numbers of the Week: Looking at closer scarcity and consistency (24:08)
- Tiers and Fears (36:15)
- Late dart preferences (48:45)
- Bold-ish Predictions (53:52)
- Off the Books: Post-hype sleepers (1:00:03)
Note: Episode recorded on 2/22/22