Draft season is upon us, so Nick Pollack (@PitcherList) and Alex Fast (@AlexFast8) share some of their tips for being successful in drafts. If you want to dominate draft season, this is the podcast for you to learn how!
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | RSS |
Join Pitcher List Plus to support the podcast and get an Ad-Free Website + access to our Discord community!
- Alex Fast Mentions Trevor Hooth’s Name (00:38)
- Spring Training (2:10)
- Jake Odorizzi (11:20)
- Don’t Take Chances Early (13:50)
- Know Your League (18:15)
- Projections Are Guidelines (22:10)
- Draft Software (24:50)
- Know Yourself As A Manager (27:00)
- Don’t Punt Categories (30:05)
- Take Chances In The Second Half Of The Draft (32:25)
- Throw ADP Out The Window (35:55)
- Plan For The First Two Weeks Of The Season (38:00)
- When In Doubt, Take A Closer (41:50)
- Trust Your Gut (46:45)
Another guy who reportedly has made some big changes is reylo, here in Chicago. New pitching coach ( same guy that fixed giolito) has changed his arm slot and has him pitching from the stretch. Not sure it will impact fantasy, outside of deeper formats, but definitely has me pumped as a sox fan.