What is happening!
The regular season has come to a close and normally that would mean we’d be putting a few articles a week through the winter until Pitcher List 5.0 shows up in February.
That’s not our plan.
Here is what you can expect from us until we pull back the curtains for 5.0:
- Playoff Coverage – Pitcher List isn’t just a fantasy site, we have a wildly talented staff who know the ins-and-outs of the game. We’ll be covering the MLB playoffs and showcasing the important moments from October
- Bold Predictions In Review – It’s about time that we’re put in our place
- Mock Drafts – We’ll be hosting our own internal mock drafts as well as an Experts Mock featuring writers from across the field. Expect plenty of Mocks in review (a good way to detail the fantasy-relevant players from drafts) and podcasts to go with them
- Pitching GIF Tournaments – We’ve made thousands of Pitching GIFs across the years and we’re excited to showcase the best of the best.
- Fantasy 101 – Our goal is to create a site that welcomes fantasy baseball enthusiasts of all skill levels and the best way to make new fans get comfortable is to teach them the ropes. We’ve outlined forty in-depth articles ranging from setting up your first league to experts detailing how they analyze player performances and breaking myths about lineup construction.
- In-Depth Player Profiles for Every Single Player – Our largest project of the off-season is reviewing all players for the 2020 season. We’ll be focusing on 2-3 teams per week, outlining their lineups with a massive team, relievers, and yours truly handling the rotations. Expect projections (both ceiling and floor), detailed accounts of their 2019 season trends, and a one-stop-shop for your 2020 preparation. Combined with the Fantasy 101, we’ll have a PDF for all Discord members in February, effectively creating the Pitcher List Fantasy Baseball Guide for 2020.
- Dynasty Coverage – We’ve assembled an excellent team to focus exclusively on dynasty/keeper league content not just for the offseason, but updated regularly through the year, including an incredible series highlighting the Top 50 prospects of every organization.
- Going Deep articles – It should come to no surprise that we’ll run across many interesting topics through the winter and simply have to talk about in-depth. Our Going Team is going nowhere.
- Free-Agency & Winter Meetings – We’ll be covering off-season transactions and detailing their impacts for 2020.
- Opening our doors for more to join our team – There’s so much we want to do at Pitcher List and we need your help. Stay tuned this week to formally apply for one of our many paid positions at the site.
And of course, many other features that will show themselves later this year. If you get withdrawal symptoms like we do, I’m sure you’ll find your remedy with us in the cold winter nights.
I look forward to seeing you this winter!