Dugout Study Hall – Expert layman Matt Goodwin (@TheCorkedMatt) and fake baseball economist Alexander Chase (@chase_rate) talk with industry titan and bathing suit god Justin Mason (@JustinMasonFWFB) about TGFBI, NFBC, draft strategy, players, and much more. Help us out with a FIVE STAR RATING and a nice REVIEW!
Subscribe: Apple | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | Amazon | TuneIn | Radio.com | Deezer
Join PL+ and support the podcast, get an Ad-Free Website, and access to our Discord community!
- Hey there Justin! (04:23)
- Justin’s baseball connection (06:40)
- Pass/Fail: Too many leagues? (11:40)
- Work/Life/Fantasy Balance (15:04)
- Who might be getting left behind in Fantasy? (26:36)
- The gist of the criteria of TGFBI (33:42)
- What is it like running a league of experts? (43:42)
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve seen with TGFBI (46:41)
- Is conventional wisdom about overalls wrong? (50:38)
- TGFBI and overall strategy (1:00:27)
- How can home league players separate signal from noise? (1:14:56)
- Risers and fallers in this format (1:20:07)
Note: Episode recorded on 1/25/22