As Pitcher List continues to grow, we will update this page with available positions we’re looking to fill.
To apply for a position, please submit the following to [email protected]:
- Your resume with relevant experience
- A cover letter outlining why you would be a perfect fit for Pitcher List
- Samples of your work (your written articles or otherwise relevant examples)
Send us an email and we will follow up with you shortly. Thanks for your interest in Pitcher List and we hope you are a great fit for our team!
Part-Time WordPress Developer
- 3+ years of experience of WordPress development
- Required experience with:
- PHP/MYSQL, SCSS, Git, Grunt, JQuery/AJAX
- Full Stack development
- Expertise in page speed, caching, DNS, Cloudflare
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about Pitcher List and fantasy baseball
- Part-time paid position, roughly 10-15 hours per week
- Remote work available – NYC area a plus
We’re looking for someone to join the Pitcher List team for the long haul, helping us create our vision for the website in 2021 and beyond. You’ll be working with staff to develop a smoother backend for staff, bring front end mockups to life, and join meetings discussing the direction of the site and how to best execute our roadmap.