Pitcher List Is Hiring! – All Positions Paid – More Than Just Writing
What is happening!
For the third year in a row, Pitcher List is expanding as we simply want to do more things not only on the site but behind the scenes as well. What started as just me in my bedroom five years ago has now turned into a staff of over 75 talented, passionate, and without a doubt **kind** fans of baseball, and we’re looking for more people with our mindset to help us propel forward.
Everyone here is paid. You put in work at Pitcher List, you get paid. It’s how it should be.
While we are certainly looking for smart analysts of fantasy baseball, there are plenty more opportunities that go well beyond the scope of writing about this game we love. Here are some of the positions we’re looking to expand:
- Fantasy Baseball Analyst (of course) – From once a week columns to Going Deep exposés, if you’re passionate, positive, and can articulate your points well, you’ll have a home here.
- Baseball Writer – Focus on the fun aspects of baseball, not just fantasy analysis
- Dynasty Writer – Passionate about farm systems? Scouting the next Chris Paddack? You’ll be right at home here.
- Content Editor – Ensure our content is polished and perfectly presented
- Data Analyst – Aid our team to dig up numbers and create new stats, algorithms, and charts
- Social Media Fantasy Content Assistant – Help our Social Media team craft interesting content with a focus on fantasy baseball
- Graphics Designer – Work with the team to make our articles and social media stand out
- GIF Creator – Learn how to efficiently make GIFs and craft relevant articles
And other positions that I’m sure I’m forgetting at this time. Don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t your expertise listed here!
Everyone works remotely here and nothing is full-time.
If interested, please send me an email at [email protected] with the following:
- A cover letter (can be the body of the email) detailing your experience writing about baseball, what your ideal role at Pitcher List would be, and why you believe you would be a great fit for the team.
- A copy of your resume.
- Any relevant writing samples – If you don’t have a sample, please create a relevant one for this if you’re applying as a writer.
- When you would be free for an interview during the week (M-F).
I look forward to hearing from you! Here’s to improving Pitcher List in 2020 and beyond 🙂