It’s the first day of PitchCon! Here’s all the information you need to take part in this industry-wide event hosted by Pitcher List.
What is PitchCon?
For all details about PitchCon, head to our major outline here.
Here are the quick hits:
- A four-day online baseball conference from May 28th through May 31st
- Runs 12:00 pm EST through 10:00 pm EST each day
- 50% of all contributions made go to Feeding America
- Over 65 industry experts are giving presentations and appearing on panels through the weekend
- Jomboy, Pitching Ninja, Eno Sarris, Jason Benetti, Alex Chamberlain, Jason Collette, and so many more
- Full schedule here
- Live-streamed for free on Rally Up, Twitch, and Twitter.
- Viewers can win DOZENS of prizes ranging from a Jacob deGrom signed baseball to Pitcher List merch, multiple site memberships, and drafting teams with experts
- Sign-up is free and requires agreement to these sweepstakes terms and conditions, which can be found here
- Full list of prizes and sign-up form can be found here
- New limited-time merch made specifically for the event
Here is the schedule we have today:
Where to Watch
PitchCon will be free to watch on our RallyUp page, Twitch.tv/pitcherlist, and through Periscope on our Twitter beginning Thursday, May 28th at 12:00 pm EST. We will have two separate streams each day – one at noon, the other at 5:00pm EST – which will interrupt only the Periscope stream on Twitter.
We will also be uploading the event next week to our YouTube channel for those that miss panels and presentations.
Featured image and article graphics created by Justin Paradis (@FreshMeatComm)