Dugout Study Hall – Expert layman Matt Goodwin (@TheCorkedMatt) and fake baseball economist Alexander Chase (@chase_rate) talk about the validity of intentional walks, the absurdity of Tony La Russa, and way too early All-Star banter. Help us out with a FIVE STAR RATING and a REVIEW wherever you listen and ENJOY!
Go to birddogs.com and use promo code PITCHERLIST for a free Birddogs hat with your pair of Birddogs.
Subscribe: Apple | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | Amazon | TuneIn | Radio.com | Deezer
Join PL+ and support the podcast, get an Ad-Free Website, and access to our Discord community!
- Warm-up: Intentional Walks
- When is it reasonable?
- Is it ever truly reasonable?
- What about in a 1-2 count?
- Number of the Week: There is no actual number
- What 5 All-Stars from last year’s teams are still actually good?
- Looking at fWAR
- Which of last year’s All-Stars have been bad?
- What impact can All-Star selection have on buy/sell in fantasy?
Note: Episode recorded on 06/15/22