Dugout Study Hall – Expert layman Matt Goodwin (@TheCorkedMatt) and fake baseball economist Alexander Chase (@chase_rate) share quick RazzSlam and TGFBI updates, talk about negative numbers with ERA estimators, and round out the rest of the episode talking about balls. Help us out with a FIVE STAR RATING and a REVIEW wherever you listen and ENJOY!
Go to birddogs.com and use promo code PITCHERLIST for a free Birddogs hat with your pair of Birddogs.
Subscribe: Apple | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | Amazon | TuneIn | Radio.com | Deezer
Join PL+ and support the podcast, get an Ad-Free Website, and access to our Discord community!
- Quick updates on RazzSlam + TGFBI (01:29)
- Numbers of the Week: Negative Values on ERA Estimators (08:15)
- Off the Books: New Balls and HBP (17:45)
- Inconsistent Balls + Offense Suppression (27:54)
- Is EV Down? (37:15)
- Are Raised Seams the Problem? (43:20)
- Players Being Impacted the Most (46:09)
Note: Episode recorded on 04/27/22