Dugout Study Hall – Expert layman Matt Goodwin (@TheCorkedMatt) and fake baseball economist Alexander Chase (@chase_rate) talk a whole lot about rookies including rookie fWAR, rookie buy/sell, and much more! Please help us with a FIVE STAR RATING and a REVIEW wherever you listen and ENJOY!
BetterHelp: Get 10% off your first month of therapy on us! BetterHelp.com/pitcherlist
Subscribe: Apple | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | Amazon | TuneIn | Radio.com | Deezer
Join PL+ and support the podcast, get an Ad-Free Website, and access to our Discord community!
- Warm-up: Oneil Cruz callup and major-league samples
- Opposite forces from CBA / Pandemic
- Have our expectations matched reality?
- Number of the Week: 11.1 fWAR from rookie pitchers
- Why have this year’s pitchers had less of an impact?
- Case Study: Adapting on the fly
- Has Spencer Torkelson shown that he’s learning through his tough year?
- Rookie targets to believe in for redraft
Note: Episode recorded on 06/22/22
The steps you talked about Torkelson taking, is it the same we’re seeing with Gavin Lux?